Workshop: CAMS/C-ATM Live Workshop Series (Course 1)
- Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Pacific)
- Location: CCAPP Long Beach, 5861 Cherry Ave, Long Beach, CA 90805
- Pricing: $2,300 for non-members
- BHAP Pricing: $1,000 (a 15% discount for members)
- BHAP/CCAPP dual member Pricing: $1,550 (must contact BHAP to verify dual membership)
- Contact: email@example.com | 1-888-958-2282
- Register: Click here to register
The 3/20/19 live workshop has been cancelled. Please contact us to be updated when the next one is scheduled. Thank you.
The Complete CAMS Credential/C-ATM Certificate
Live Workshop Series with Online Access
The Certified Admissions and Marketing Specialist (CAMS) is a nationally-recognized credential issued by California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP).
The CAMS credential is the Behavioral Health Association of Providers Certificate in Addiction Treatment Marketing (C-ATM) with national credential recognition. Anyone who successfully completes the C-ATM and submits the CAMS application for certification is considered for the national credential.
This workshop series includes all six of the C-ATM courses in a live workshop format or online. Each live training will take place on the 3rd Wednesday of the month and the courses will revolve with each month. The six courses can be taken in any order and at any time, and a mixture of online learning and live workshops is acceptable. You can start this series at any time.
This workshop series also includes CCAPP's CAMS credential application fees, which the participant is eligible for once completing the six courses and other CCAPP requirements.
In Course 1: Corporate Ethics and Compliance, you examine the fundamental questions, "What are corporate ethics and compliance?" and "Why are they so important?"
In this course, you will analyze key principles and best practices related to:
- Corporate ethics and compliance
- Federal, state, and local laws
- Regulatory authorities and enforcement of non-compliance
- Parity and the Affordable Care Act
- Legal oversight and attorney-client privilege
- Maintaining accountability and managing risk
- Compliance programs and the compliance officer’s role
- Corporate training and workforce management
You will explore key ethical and compliance issues through the lenses of federal, state, and local laws. You will also consider the elements of successful compliance programs that thoughtfully manage risk, while at the same time maintaining transparency, accountability, and integrity.
MBA, LAADC, C-ATM
Andrew Martin is the Chief Operating Officer at Behavioral Health Association of Providers.
Andrew's extensive experience in the addiction treatment industry dates back to 2005 and includes founding and operating Serene Scene Magazine, a monthly magazine with a circulation approaching 30,000 subscribers. He also launched The Evolution of Addiction Treatment Conference, developed LocateTreatment.com, and spearheaded Serene Center, a 36-bed transitional sober living and outpatient treatment facility for those in early recovery.