Workshop: C-ATM Course 1 – Corporate Ethics and Compliance
Hone your professional marketing, communication, and management skills with the Certificate in Addiction Treatment Marketing (C-ATM). This certificate program is the first of its kind, and an industry difference maker, setting the national standard for addiction treatment marketers.
The C-ATM is a comprehensive program of study, addressing the most important topics with which new and experienced addiction treatment marketers should be familiar. Through participation in this program, you will:
- Learn best practices and practical tips from renowned legal and industry experts
- Gain knowledge and experience that differentiates you and improves your practice
- Earn a widely respected credential that sets you apart from the competition
The C-ATM is comprised of six comprehensive courses, offered in person and online. The six courses can be taken in any order, and a mixture of online learning and live workshops are acceptable for completing the C-ATM.
In Course 1: Corporate Ethics and Compliance, you examine the fundamental questions, "What are corporate ethics and compliance?" and "Why are they so important?"
In this course, you will analyze key principles and best practices related to:
- Corporate ethics and compliance
- Federal, state, and local laws
- Regulatory authorities and enforcement of non-compliance
- Parity and the Affordable Care Act
- Legal oversight and attorney-client privilege
- Maintaining accountability and managing risk
- Compliance programs and the compliance officer’s role
- Corporate training and workforce management
You will explore key ethical and compliance issues through the lenses of federal, state, and local laws. You will also consider the elements of successful compliance programs that thoughtfully manage risk, while at the same time maintaining transparency, accountability, and integrity.
MBA, LAADC, C-ATM
Andrew Martin is the Chief Operating Officer at Behavioral Health Association of Providers.
Andrew's extensive experience in the addiction treatment industry dates back to 2005 and includes founding and operating Serene Scene Magazine, a monthly magazine with a circulation approaching 30,000 subscribers. He also launched The Evolution of Addiction Treatment Conference, developed LocateTreatment.com, and spearheaded Serene Center, a 36-bed transitional sober living and outpatient treatment facility for those in early recovery.
Register Online Here