If this is your initial request, you must also submit the following items:
- A completed application (this form).
- A minimum of three (3) detailed course descriptions. Please include a summary and goals of the course.
- A brief biography of your presenter(s). Around 100 to 200 words, including how they are qualified.
- A copy of your course evaluation.
- A copy of post-test questions and the answer key.
- A copy of the certificate you will provide the attendee. It will need the following on it:
- name of your organzation;
- the date of the training;
- the topic/training title;
- the attendee name; and
- the number of contuning education hours this training provides.
- A copy of flyers or brochures for your trainings.
Note: If you are currently approved by CCAPP, you only need to provide a copy of your current provider certificate from CCAPP.
You will need to email all but the first to email@example.com. Please include in your email the application number.
As noted on the application form, the application number is your first initial, last name, and the four digits of the year. For example, Pete Nielsen applying in 2021 would have the application number PNielsen2021.