Article IV: Provider Records
Approved provider(s) must keep the following records for a period of four (4) years in one location within the state of California, or in another place approved by BHAP:
- Complete course outlines of each course given, including a brief overview, objectives, comprehensive topical outline and method of evaluation of participants.
- Record of time, place and date of each course given.
- A curriculum vitae or resume for each instructor.
- Name and credential number of the certified alcohol/drug counselor taking any approved course, and a record of the certificate issued to them.
- Record of certified alcohol/drug counselor’s scores, if applicable.
- Course evaluations by participants.