Article XI: Course Evaluation
All courses require a general course evaluation by the attending participants. A sample is included in this packet. The following aspects should be measured:
- The extent to which the course met the objectives.
- The adequacy of the instructor’s mastery of the subject.
- The utilization of appropriate teaching methods.
- Efficiency of the course mechanics, e.g., room, space, lighting, acoustics, audiovisuals, handouts, etc.
- The applicability or usability of the new information.
- Other comments.