Article XII: Course Verification & Proof of Attendance
All courses require a general course evaluation by the attending participants. A sample is included in this packet. The following aspects should be measured:
- Approved providers shall issue a document of proof, i.e., certificate of completion, grade slip or transcript to each participant to show that the individual has met the established criteria for successful completion of a course.
- A certificate or diploma documenting successful completion shall contain the following information:
- Name of student and credential number, or other identification.
- Course title.
- Provider name (as approved by BHAP), address, and provider number.
- Date of course.
- Number of continuing education contact hours.
- Signature of instructor and/or provider, or provider designee.
- This document must be retained by the participant for a period of four (4) years after the course concludes.
- Course verification must be issued within a reasonable length of time after the completion of the course, not to exceed thirty (30) days.