Compliagent is your partner in designing, managing, and maintaining a healthy regulatory compliance and ethics infrastructure. Serving over two-hundred healthcare facilities, providers, and business associates, they proactively and cost-effectively mitigate compliance and ethics, data privacy, and data security risks, resulting in stronger organizations and improved long-term profitability.
Compliagent offers the following services:
- Applications for Licensure and Certification
- Preparation for Onsite Evaluations
- Remediation of State-Identified Deficiencies and Plans of Correction
- Regulatory Guidance for Admissions and Patient Treatment Matters
- Operational Compliance, Governance, and Staffing Concerns
- Reimbursement and Payment Support
- Marketing Compliance
- HIPAA and Privacy Compliance
- Staff Education and Training
- Mandatory Documents and Forms
Compliagent offers 10% off to new clients who are BHAP members. If you are a current member, log in to see the discount code.
- Date Recorded: July 12, 2022
- Presenters: Nick Merkin
- CE: eligible for 1 CE
- Price: $50.00 (Members receive webinar for free)
Within the world of behavioral health, disasters can be mentally traumatic and physically devastating. In this CE-based webinar, you will learn the basics of disaster preparedness and best practices for implementation within your care settings.
- Date Recorded: June 10, 2020
- Presenters: Nick Merkin
- Price: free
Whether you’re a buyer or seller of an addiction treatment organization, the effectiveness of your compliance infrastructure will be a major driver of the price of the transaction. Join us to learn more about some of the unique features of the behavioral health M&A world and how to approach some of the healthcare-specific focus areas that underlie these deals. Learn practical approaches to compliance elements that will drive value pre- and post-closing.
- Date Recorded: July 31, 2019
- Presenter: Elizabeth Irias and Nick Merkin
- Price: $50.00 (Members receive 15% discount)
This fast-paced webinar about medical necessity and its legal and financial impact discusses what’s at stake when your company’s documentation of medical necessity is inadequate, and reviews strategies about the efficient integration of Medical Necessity into clinical documentation. This dynamic webinar is a great and efficient opportunity for you to learn critical information to help you stay on track legally and improve your Utilization Review outcomes.
A national membership association that provides education and advocacy for those in the behavioral health and addiction treatment industries.
We are the leading and unifying voice of addiction-focused treatment programs.