California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) is the largest statewide consortium of community-based for-profit and nonprofit substance use disorder treatment agencies, and addiction focused professionals, providing services to over a 100,000 California residents annually in residential, outpatient, and private practice settings. BHAP has long partnered with CCAPP by offering a dual membership discount.
This membership is now expanded: any BHAP member at the "Regulated Provider" membership level is now eligible for a free CCAPP Program Membership (a $500 value). Meanwhile, any CCAPP Program Member is automatically eligible for a free "Regulated Provider" membership with BHAP.
For current CCAPP Program Members, to get the dual membership with BHAP, we have to verify that you are a Program Member with CCAPP first. We use the CCAPP Program Member search website to verify membership.
CCAPP also offers their individual members a free individual membership in BHAP. As with the Program membership, we have to verify that you are a current Individual Member with CCAPP before granting you member benefits. We use CCAPP's Registry (as well as contacting their accounting department) to verify membership.
To sign up for your free BHAP membership, go to this form, making sure the information matches what is used for your CCAPP membership. Once your membership is confirmed, we will email you.
If you have any questions regarding your CCAPP membership, you can reach out to CCAPP either via email or by calling 800-564-5927.
Dual Membership Benefits
By becoming a dual member of BHAP and CCAPP, your organization gets the benefits of both organizations. CCAPP Program Membership benefits include:
- subscription to the CCAPP Weekly Dispatch
- Continuing Education provider discounts
- employee discount for CCAPP Academy
- annual conference discount
- listed on the CCAPP program search database
- e-marketing opportunities
- advertising discounts on the Dispatch
- high-level advocacy for the profession
- group rates on health care, auto insurance, and home/renter’s insurance
- low-cost facility insurance
- monthly program call
- WeRecover Mobile Admission Portal
- subscription to Counselor Magazine