Certified Admissions and Marketing Specialist (CAMS)
Other ways to get the C-ATM
What is the CAMS?
The Certified Admissions and Marketing Specialist (CAMS) is a nationally-recognized credential issued by California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP).
The CAMS credential is the Behavioral Health Association of Providers Certificate in Addiction Treatment Marketing (C-ATM) with national credential recognition. Anyone who successfully completes the C-ATM and submits the CAMS application for certification is considered for the national credential.
Through participation in the CAMS/C-ATM program, you and your organization will:
- learn best practices and practical tips from renowned legal and industry experts;
- gain knowledge and experience that differentiates you and improves your practice;
- earn the widely-respected CAMS credential and C-ATM and Badge of Recognition that sets you apart from the competition.
The CAMS/C-ATM series includes all six of the C-ATM courses in a live workshop format and online. The six courses can be taken in any order and at any time, and a mixture of online learning and live workshops are acceptable. The CAMS/C-ATM is only available as a complete series.
This workshop series also includes CCAPP's CAMS credential application fees, which the participant is eligible for once completing the six courses and other CCAPP requirements.
CAMS Credential Certification Requirements
Here are the requirements to receive the CAMS Credential Certificate:
- Take and successfully complete the following executive/management level courses which are offered by Behavioral Health Association of Providers (BHAP)
- Course 001/C-ATM Course 1: Corporate Ethics and Compliance (6 clock hours)
- Course 002/C-ATM Course 2: Consumer Privacy and Data Security (6 clock hours)
- Course 003/C-ATM Course 3: Ethical Communications in Marketing (6 clock hours)
- Course 004/C-ATM Course 4: Addiction Treatment Marketing Part 1 (6 clock hours)
- Course 005/C-ATM Course 5: Addiction Treatment Marketing Part 2 (6 clock hours)
- Course 006/C-ATM Course 6: Ethical Compensation Practices (6 clock hours)
- Must have at least 2,080 hours of management experience as a SUD treatment facility; candidate must provide a letter of verification of experience from supervisor.
- Must complete, sign, and return the CCAPP CAM application/manual.
- Read, agree, sign, and return the CAMS Code of Conduct.
- Read, agree, sign, and return the Consent to Release Information and the Statement of Understanding.
- Provide a copy of CAMS Course Completion Certificate.
- Have supervisor or equivalent complete and confidentially submit the Recommendation and Evaluation Packet.
- Pay required fees.