Certificate in Addiction Treatment Marketing (C-ATM)
Because applied knowledge is power, and your reputation is everything.
What is the C-ATM?
The Behavioral Health Association of Providers is proud to announce the Certificate in Addiction Treatment Marketing (C-ATM): This first-of-its-kind certificate program is an industry difference maker, setting the national standard for addiction treatment marketers.
Through participation in the C-ATM program, you and your organization will:
- Learn best practices and practical tips from renowned legal and industry experts
- Gain knowledge and experience that differentiates you and improves your practice
- Earn a widely respected C-ATM Certificate and Badge of Recognition that sets you apart from the competition
The C-ATM program is offered fully online, allowing you on-demand 24-7 access, so you can learn at your own pace, conveniently from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
We also offer live workshops available. See our C-ATM Live Events page for more information on what courses and where.
Is the C-ATM for You?
The C-ATM is a comprehensive program of study, addressing the most important topics with which new and experienced addiction treatment marketers should be familiar.
This certificate program is designed to serve the needs of a variety of addiction treatment industry stakeholders, including:
- Substance use disorder (SUD) treatment professionals and personnel
- Owners and operators of addiction treatment programs and behavioral health facilities
- Outside marketing consultant personnel (working in call centers, internet lead generation, and social media relations)
- Related service industry professionals (such as laboratories and medical services)
- Sober living and recovery residence operators and personnel
The C-ATM Program
The C-ATM is comprised of six (6) comprehensive, interactive online learning courses. Each course requires approximately six (6) hours to complete, and the entire certificate takes 36 hours. Continuing Education Units (CEU) will be offered for each of the C-ATM courses.
Each course may be taken individually; however, all six courses must be completed to receive the C-ATM Certificate of Completion and Badge or Recognition. A mixture of online learning courses and live workshop courses are acceptable. See our C-ATM Live Events page for more information on what courses and where. The C-ATM courses are:
- CORPORATE ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE
- CONSUMER PRIVACY AND DATA SECURITY
- ETHICAL COMMUNICATIONS IN MARKETING
- ADDICTION TREATMENT MARKETING I
- ADDICTION TREATMENT MARKETING II
- ETHICAL COMPENSATION PRACTICES
The C-ATM Courses
Each of the courses in the C-ATM program has been carefully researched and developed by our subject-matter experts and instructional design team. The result is a comprehensive and cohesive set of learning experiences, custom designed for optimal learning.
Each course includes:
- High-quality video presentations by legal and industry experts
- Online resources, including relevant articles and case studies
- Interactive exercises and activities designed to enhance learning
- Reflection opportunities to increase self-awareness
- Formative quizzes to ensure comprehension
- A summative assessment to test overall understanding