Infinity Behavioral Health Services
As an organization that values education and best practices, Infinity Behavioral Health Services is a proud partner of BHAP. Infinity is the leading revenue cycle management company in the behavioral healthcare industry. Coupled with their dedication to customer satisfaction, the clinical and operational experience held by Infinity’s executive team has afforded their clients an extensive suite of services:
- Eligibility and verification of benefits
- Utilization management
- Peer to peer reviews and customized appeals
- Billing and claim management
- Aggressive A/R follow up
- Clinical training and consulting
- Medical record auditing and submission
- Customized reporting and analytics
- Offices on east and west coasts to ensure best in class customer service
Since 2011, Infinity Behavioral Health Services has provided unparalleled revenue cycle management services to behavioral healthcare providers. Because Infinity is clinician owned and operated, they understand the day-to-day issues involved in navigating managed care companies and how they affect your business. Infinity’s goal is to help providers enhance quality of service, while increasing revenue and maintaining compliance with industry and managed care standards.
What is IBCN?
Supplementary Network Services:
Quality Assurance Partners:
- Behavioral Health Association of Providers (BHAP) IBCN Audit Tool – We’ve worked closely with BHAP to create the IBCN certificate, which provides an annual audit of the providers’ operations. These audits are reported back to payers, notifying them that the provider is in compliance with all appropriate standards.
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) uSPEQ Patient Survey Tool – Working with CARF, IBCN has created a customized patient satisfaction survey tool. Providers that offer these surveys at the end of treatment will be able to directly gauge the patients’ perception of treatment on a number of dimensions, and benchmark patient responses across the IBCN network and the national CARF community. CARF
- Triggr Health – Triggr Health is a unique machine-learning based discharge and aftercare sobriety management tool. Patients that gain access to this app will be able to create a personalized plan that can help guide people through recovery post-discharge, significantly lowering the likelihood of relapse. Triggr Health