Webinar: Designing Your Program: Thinking Strategically
- Organization: Behavioral Health Association of Providers
- Presenter: Andrew Martin
- Contact: email@example.com | 888-958-2282
- Cost: $30.00 Members Receive 15% Discount
Members Login | Join BHAP
The design of any substance use disorder treatment program is critical to the program’s vitality and profitability. As the SUD treatment industry changes, and as customer needs shift, it is important to have a process in place that helps to inform and guide organizational leadership in the appropriate strategic direction. This webinar details a proven method for thinking and planning strategically while simultaneously getting the entire leadership team on the same page and accountable for performance. Whether starting up a new business, or investing in the future of an existing business, this webinar is applicable.
Andrew Martin, MBA, LAADC, Chief Operating Officer, Behavioral Health Association of Providers.
- Strategic planning process
- Doing Market Research for your program
- Goals and objectives
- Strategic recommendations