Webinar: Licensing and Certification: What Do You Need to Provide Services
- Organization: Behavioral Health Association of Providers
- Presenter: Kathryn Edgerton
- Contact: email@example.com | 888-958-2282
- Cost: $30.00 Members Receive 15% Discount
Members Login | Join BHAP
Substance use disorder treatment providers must have appropriate licensing or certification in order to comply with government regulations and be approved for many payment sources. Determining which type of licensure or certification can be a daunting task, especially in restrictive states such as California, and this webinar explains the process and decision points needed to establish the appropriate path. While the content of this webinar is focused on California, much of the process is similar across the nation.
Kathryn Edgerton, Partner, Nelson Hardiman.
- Programs Types
- Application and Licensing Process
- Interrelationship with Mental Health and Medical Models
- Oversight Agencies