Webinar: Risk Management
- Organization: Behavioral Health Association of Providers
- Presenter: Zachary Rothenberg
- Contact: email@example.com | 888-958-2282
- Cost: $45.00 Members Receive 15% Discount
Members Login | Join BHAP
Substance use disorder treatment is an inherently risky business due to many factors, and risk exposure can be mitigated with the proper risk management systems in place. This webinar discusses various ways to approach the most impactful risk exposures and provides insight into how risk management systems can work to safeguard the business, its employees, and its customers.
Zachary Rothenberg, Partner, Nelson Hardiman.
- Insurance needs
- Avoiding common liability issues
- Patient risks
- Unhappy families
- Residents rights
- Employee discipline and termination
- Crisis management
- Quality control