Webinar: The Team
- Organization: Behavioral Health Association of Providers
- Presenters: Kristina Sherry & Andrew Martin
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 888-958-2282
- Cost: $30.00 Members Receive 15% Discount
Members Login | Join BHAP
Any successful business venture is supported by strong stakeholders. With great talent, the treatment provider gains agility, expertise, brand recognition, and security. This webinar examines the details of managing relationships with employees, contractors, and other stakeholders in a substance use disorder treatment program. Federal laws as well as California laws are thoroughly explained, along with many factors that are universally applicable.
Kristina Sherry, Attorney, Nelson Hardiman.
Andrew Martin, MBA, LAADC, Chief Operating Officer, Behavioral Health Association of Providers.
- Payroll and Benefits
- Key compliance issues
- Performance and supervision
- Employee handbook
- Training and continual improvement
- Board of Directors
- Board of Advisors